We offer full-service tailor-made Romania private country tours, making sure you see all the beautiful historical and cultural places in our country, including historical cities, churches, castles, the Danube Delta, museums, traditions and cuisine, all with a particular attention to detail.
Romania is a country located in Southeastern Europe, bordering the Black Sea. Romania shares a border with Hungary and Serbia to the west, Ukraine and Moldova to the northeast and east, and Bulgaria to the south. At 238,391 square kilometers (92,043 sq mi), Romania is the eighth largest country of the European Union by area, and has the seventh largest population of the European Union with 20,121,641 people (20 October 2011). Its capital and largest city is Bucharest – the sixth largest city in the EU.
Our Romania private country tours are flexible and can accommodate large of small groups, arrange airport pick-up or transfer, professional English speaking guide, professional drivers, and other services as requested.
We are committed to the privacy of our clients. Personal information will only be collected with your consent and will not be shared with any third party in any circumstances.
Our Romania private country tours include, but are not limited to:
- The Castle Tour, one-day tour convering the Iulia Hasdeu Castle (Campina), Peles Castle (Sinaia), , Rasnov Citadel (Rasnov), Bran Castle known also Dracula Castle (Brasov)
- Tour of Romania, an extensive 12-day tour, Bucharest – The Parliament, The Village Museum and The Old Town, Targoviste, Curtea de Arges, Poenari, Sibiu, Corvin Castle, Turda Salt Mine, Cluj Napoca, Maramures, the Painted Monasteries of Bucovina, the Red Lake, Sighisoara, Biertan, Brasov, Prjmer, Rasnov Fortress, Bran (Dracula) Castle, Peles Castle
- The Danube Delta Tour, a 4 or 5 day tour, depending on the request, and covering sightseeing, boat tours & bird specialist guide in the Danube Delta, the Sfantu Gheorghe village where the Danube surges into the Black Sea, and other activities.
Services normally included, but not limited to:
- Airport/ residence transfers at start and end of tour in Bucharest
- Professional driver/ guide and transport by modern car, minibus or coach
- Professional English speaking guide
- Full board and accommodation at guest houses/ hotels, if requested
- Flexible tour schedule if requested
What’s typically not included:
- Photographing or filming fees at the visited sites
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expenses