Traditionally a concierge is defined as an employee of an apartment building, hotel or office building who serves guests, with duties similar to those of a receptionist. A similar position, known as the portero, exists in Spanish-speaking regions, sometimes even translated as janitor.
Historically, the term “concierge” evolved from the French comte des cierges or “keeper of the candles”, who tended to visiting nobles in castles of the medieval era. Over time he evolved into an officer of the king having administrative duties. Finally, in modern France the concierge was a person living in apartment buildings tending to the needs of guests and residents.
The modern concierge tends to be a mix between a personal and professional assistant, taking care of personal needs, making errands, arranging travel & leisure activities, or domestic services.
It naturally expanded from the hotel premises to all the aspects of our life, becoming an outsourcing opportunity for the people and companies who wish to have more free time and a quality life.
What we offer
We know that relocating or visiting a new country or city often represents a challenge. That’s why our concierge services can ease the transition and provide quality professional & leisure services in order for you to make the best of your time.
Save money, save time:
- A single point of contact for you.
- More time for the things you value most
- Low level of stress for completing everyday tasks
- Improve focus and productivity, knowing that your personal life is under control.
- Gain access to discounts, and complimentary benefits at top hotels, restarurants, clubs and spas, and many other
- Lifestyle services, as well as access to VIP and sold out events through our network of partners.
- Services customized to your needs, privacy and discretion